There are 2,400 reports of child sexual abuse each year in Philadelphia...we want to bring healing and justice to every child.
Imagine a safe haven where experts in the fields of social work, law enforecement, child protective services, medicine and mental health collaborate to ensure that every child affected by sexual abuse in Philadelphia is able to begin the healing process - a place that works to ensure that justice is carried out --- that place is the Philadelphia Children's Alliance.
Welcome to the Philadelphia Children's Alliance web site, a resource for anyone concerned about helping sexually abused children or seeking information on the subject. The information provided here will enhance your understanding of a difficult problem. We invite you to join us in making a difference in our community's response to child sexual abuse.
Watch our agency video on YouTube and learn how we help kids in crisis.
Bear Affair 2014! Visit Bear Affair Central to stay on top of all things Bear Affair (our most favorite day of the year)!
We'd like to take this time to introduce you to and to welcome some of our new Bear Affair donors!
- Manor Home and Gifts, Center City
- Top of the Rock, New York
- Penns Woods Winery, Chadds Ford
- Guppy's Good Times, East Norriton
- The Thread Society, NE Philly
- Bellview Winery, Landisville NJ
- Kathryn's Kitchen, Ambler
- Ana's Corner Store, East Norriton
- Rose Bank Winery, Newtown
- Photographs of Philadelphia, Center City
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- The Pierogie Kitchen, Roxborough
- Natali Vineyards, Cape May
- Red Robin
- Philadelphia Urban Adventures
- Two Buttons, Frenchtown, NJ
- Chaddsford Winery, Peddler's Village
Check out our growing auction page for these and so many other new additions to the auction!
PCA Teddy Bear Days!
Every child who receives services from the Philadelphia Children's Alliance is offered the opportunity to select a teddy bear or stuffed animal toy upon leaving. We have found that this small token can help to begin the healing process for children who have been sexually abused. (View our teddy video on the PCA YouTube Channel)
Our Teddy Bear Bins are currently full up! As a result, we are only honoring drives that have been arranged with us in advance!
Opportunities to Support Us ... Support those who support us through attending an event or making a purchase!